Tuesday 16 January 2018

A SPRING AWAKENING BOOK LAUNCH

The book is to be published on Thursday, 18th January. But I have held off from selling my copies so far as it seems pretty recently that 'A Christmas Calling' was on everyone's lips (!). Even so, the day must come. So, friends, family, supporters, admirers and whoever else, please wait to get a signed copy from me, after I've done an actual book launch this time, which will be on Sunday 5th February at 11am at the church hall of St Peter's Church, Bushey Mill Lane Watford. The hall is right next door to my house which is 61 Westfield Ave WD24 7HF. There will be special refreshments, some presentation about the book, and massive signings and sellings with photographs. You know the drill. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

IT MAKES YOU THINK

In 3 days time, on Saturday 28th July, I will be exactly the same age my dad was when he died. He was 64 and 2 weeks. It was no age, we all...